Irish Open 2013 Mega Satellite
The Irish Open 2013 Mega Satellite is back with a bang this year with a prize pool worth almost €100,000!
This €235 + €15 NLH Freezeout tournament will guarantee a massive 30 packages to the Irish Open this Easter bank holiday weekend.
The Mega Satellite will take place on Sunday 10th March @ 8pm, with feeders running daily from now.
What’s more, anyone who qualifies for the Irish Open at Paddy Power Poker will automatically qualify for the Sole Survivor promotion, whereby the longest lasting paddypowerpoker.com qualifier in the live Irish Open event will win an extra €60,000 package.
Why would you want to qualify anywhere else?
|Irish Open Mega Satellite
||€235 + €15 NLH Freezeout||Sunday 10th March @ 20:00||30 Irish Open Packages GTD (€3,200 eac|
An Irish Open 2013 package is worth €3,200 and is made up of the following:
- €2,000 + €250 Buy In to the Main Event.
- €395 for 5 nights’ accommodation and breakfast at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin, March 28th March – April 2nd, 2013.
- €30 for handling fees.
- €525 for flights and spending.
Irish Open Mega Satellite Feeder Schedule:
Feeders to the Irish Open mega Satellite are running daily on paddypowerpoker.com now:
|Stage 1 SNG Satellite
||€125+€6.25 (HU)||-||1 seat to the Super Satellite|
|Stage 1 SNG Satellite||€62.5+€6.25 (5 players)||-||1 seat to the Super Satellite|
|Stage 1 SNG Satellite||€28+€2.8 (10 players)||-||1 seat to the Super Satellite|
|Stage 1 SNG Satellite||€14+€1.4 (20 players)||-||1 seat to the Super Satellite|
|Stage 1 Satellite||€16 + €1.6 Turbo R/A||10:50 Daily||1 seat for every €250 collected|
|Stage 1 Satellite||€18 + €1.8 Turbo R/A||16:50 Daily||1 seat for every €250 collected|
|Stage 1 Satellite||€10 + €1 Turbo R/A*||19:15 Daily||1 seat for every €250 collected|
|Stage 1 Satellite||€38 + €3.8Freezeout||21:00 Daily||1 seat for every €250 collected|
|Stage 1 Satellite||€8 + €0.8Speed R/A||23:15 Daily
||1 seat for every €250 collected|
Terms and Conditions
- Prize entry to the PPP Irish Open is strictly non-refundable. This includes any feeder and qualifying tournaments for this event and all satellites played on paddypowerpoker.com.
- Players who win more than one Irish Open seat on paddypowerpoker.com will be permitted to transfer the additional seat to a different player. A new name must be emailed to email@example.com at least 1 week prior to the Irish Open event. For those who win the seat in the final 7 days leading up to the Irish Open, they must send the change of name the day after the satellite in order for it to be possible. The replacement players will not be eligable for the Sole Survivor promotion.
- Players who qualify for the Irish Open main event on paddypowerpoker.com will be eligible for the Sole Survivor promotion, whereby the longest lasting paddypowerpoker.com qualifier in the live IO event will win an extra €60,000 package. The package is made up of 50% cash and 50% tournament fund for playing live poker events.
- Players agree that by participating in the Sole Survivor promotion they undertake to wear branding as supplied by paddypowerpoker.com at this event and to take part in any related promotional activity as stated by paddypowerpoker.com for a period of six months following the event into which the qualification process took place.
- Players also agree that they are bound by all terms and conditions on the paddypowerpoker.com website.