If you don’t want to download our software you can still play using our flash based Instant Play Poker.
You can now securely connect to paddypowerpoker.com without the need to download and install any additional software.
Why Instant Play?
- You can play anytime and anywhere whether it is in an internet café or work
- You can get to the table faster
- You can still use your existing Paddy Power account to play
- Can be accessed on your PC, Linux or Mac computer (Mac users are encouraged to use the Safari browser.)
Step 1. Run Instant Play
- Click on the Play in Browser link below:
Step 2. Login or Register
- In order to play poker you will need a Paddy Power account. If you already have a www.paddypower.com account then you can enter these details at 1 below and begin playing immediately
- If you do not already have an account you will need to register at 2 below. This is safe and secure and should only take 60 seconds. Enlarge
- Once you have completed these processes you can now deposit and play for real money or you can practice first on our play money tables.
Step 3. Play Now
- Once you are logged in you are free to acess the games in the lobby Enlarge
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the system requirements?
The system specifications and the operating system used have to be supported by Adobe Flash Player. The Instant Play Poker software supports the versions 9.0.45 and higher of Adobe Flash. To get the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
What kind of browser can I use to play the Flash Poker client?
Flash Poker Client can be used with all widely used Internet browsers, such as:
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and higher.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher for Windows XP, IE 7.0 or higher for Windows Vista
- Mac users are recommended to use Firefox when accessing the Instant Play software as Safari Browsers are currently not supported
Should I allow pop up Windows in Browsers?
Please note it is strongly recommended to allow pop up windows for the paddypowerpoker.com domain only. Please note to only allow pop-ups specifically for the domain name http://www.paddypowerpoker.com. This can be done in the settings of your pop-up blocker software. For security reasons do not fully turn off your pop-up blocker.
Can I use both Instant Play and Download poker software simultaneously?
No, you can only run one version of paddypowerpoker.com at a time.
What Game types are available on the Instant Play Poker software?
Texas Hold 'Em, Pot Limit Omaha and Omaha Hi Lo are all currently available.
Is it possible to play Side Games on the Instant Play Poker software?
Yes, there are a limited number of casino side games available on the Flash client.
Is mini view available?
Is Full screen available?