Tel World: +353 1 905 0132 | 24hr support
Have you got what it takes to be the Sole Survivor? We’re looking for a hardy competitor here, and we’ll give them €60,000 if they can prove themselves.
To throw your hat in the ring, here's all need to do:
1. Qualify for the Irish Open on Paddy Power Poker
2. Outlast all other online PPP qualifiers in the Irish Open Main Event
3. Win yourself a €60,000 package!
You’ve got to be brave, fearless and patient to outlast your opponents and get your hands on that €60,000 package. So be sure you put your game face on when you get to the tables!
The Irish Open 2013 Sole Survivor package includes €50,000 in cold hard cash, free entry to the 2013 WSOP Main Event, plus free entry to the 2014 Irish Open. With those rewards on offer, why would you want to qualify anywhere else?
1. The only way to gain entry into the Sole Survivor promotion is by qualifying for the Irish Open main event on Paddy Power Poker or purchase your Irish Open seat with your Paddy Points in our VIP shop.
2. To be eligible to participate in the promotion, qualified players must sign a contract in advance of the Irish Open Main Event detailing their responsibilities as the Sole Survivor promotion winner and also PPP's responsibilities to the winner of Sole Survivor. This will be circulated to players in advance.
3. Participants in the Irish Open Sole Survivor promotion must wear pre-selected branded clothing at all stages throughout the event. If at any stage a participant is not identifiable by the organizers as being a Sole Survivor participant, this may exclude them from continued participation in the promotion.
4. Co-branding is not allowed unless with prior consent from the organizers. Any participant in breach of this rule will be excluded from the promotion.
5. Paddy Power Poker’s standard Terms and Conditions apply.